Current DSc |
Current MSc |
DSc Alumni |
Current Doctoral Students
- Vinícius Silva Osterne Ribeiro, Quasi-Likelihood for Signal and Image Processing.
- Diego Perdigão Sousa, Machine Learning for Leakage Detection in Water Distribution Systems.
- Ildo Ramos Vieira, Signal Processing for IoT Communications.
- Lucas de Paula Damasceno, Independent Vector Analysis for Misinformation Detection, (with Dr. Zois Boukouvalas).
Current Master Students
- Rafael de Carvalho Bluhm, Complex-Valued Signal Processing for Noncircular Signals.
- Rafael Moreira Albuquerque, Adaptive Strategies for Parameter Estimation on Educational Data.
- Genilson Gomes da Silva, Information Geometry for Distances of Matrices in Different Dimensions.
- Ana Carolina Nepomuceno Costa, Statistical and Machine Learning for Prediction of Crimes Against Women.
Doctoral Students Graduated
- Fazal E Asim, Array Processing and Precoding Design for Next Generation of Wireless Communication Systems, October 2020 (with Dr. Josef Nossek).
- Francisca Leidmar Josué Vieira, Deformed Exponentials in Statistical Manifolds: Characterization and Analysis of Family of Entropies, January 2020
- Ana Flávia Paiva Rodrigues, Deformed Exponentials and Financial Markets: Applications to Portfolio Selection and Asset Pricing, March 2018.
- Luiza Helena Felix de Andrade, Advances on Generalized Statistical Manifolds: An Extension to Exponential and Mixture Arcs, March 2018.
- David Carneiro de Souza, Generalized Statistical Manifolds and a Modification of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator, December 2016.
- Igor Moáco Guerreiro, Distributed Optimization Techniques for 4G and Beyond, September 2016.
- Antônio Alisson Pessoa Guimarães, Wireless Ad-Hoc Networks Study Using Stochastic Geometry Approach, July 2014.
- Rui Facundo Vigelis, On Musielak-Orlicz Function Spaces and Applications to Information Geometry, June 2011.
- Lígia Maria Carvalho Sousa, Statistical Modelling and Precoder Design for Coordinated MIMO Wireless Communication Systems, May 2011.
- Antônio Macilio Pereira de Lucena, Study of the Communication Systems with Frequency Superposed Non-Orthogonal Signals, August 2006 (with Dr. João Cesar Moura Mota).
Master Students Graduated
- Lucas de Paula Damasceno, Independent Vector Analysis Using Semi-Parametric Density Estimation Via Multivariate Entropy Maximization, May 2021 (with Dr. Zois Boukouvalas).
- Júlio Peixoto da Silva Júnior, Feature Extraction Methods for Seizure Detection: A Comparative Approach, February 2019 (with Dr. Guilherme de Alencar Barreto).
- Diego Perdigão Sousa, Short-Circuit Fault Detection in Three Phase Induction Motor using Prototype-Based Classifiers, February 2019 (with Dr. Guilherme de Alencar Barreto).
- Daniel Matias Silva dos Santos, Pilot Selection in Wireless Communication Systems, July 2016.
- Henriques Mateus Joaquim Zacarias, Evaluation of the Fetus Heart Frequency Based on Nonlinear Metrics, August 2015 (with Dr. Paulo César Cortez).
- Raymundo Nogueira de Sá Netto, Analysis of Compressive Sensing for Limited Feedback Channel with Quantization Errors and Noise in SM-MIMO Systems, January 2013.
- Raphael Torres Santos Carvalho, Wavelet Transform on the Detection of Larynx Pathologies, March 2012 (with Dr. Paulo César Cortez).
- Igor Moáco Guerreiro, Game-Theoretic Antenna Subset Selection for Multiuser MIMO Systems, January 2010.
- Antônio Alisson Pessoa Guimarães, On Capacity Bounds for the MIMO Channel with Rice Fading: An Approach by Majorization Theory, July 2010.
- Cibelly Azevedo de Araújo, Reduction of Required Feedback in Wireless Communication Systems Using a Cross-Layer Approach, April 2008.
- Rui Facundo Vigelis, Estimation Strategies for Time Varying Channels in OFDM Systems, September 2006.
- Darlan Cavalcante Moreira, Channel Estimation Strategies for Link Adaptation in MIMO-OFDM Systems, August 2006.